- How do I download and install the EUcasino software?
- How long will it take to download?
- What are the system requirements needed to run the EUcasino software?
- My User Name and/or Password are not accepted.
- Can I have more than one EUcasino account?
- I am having problems logging-in, what can I do?
- I'm having problems with my connection and can't seem to play normally?
- The client seems unstable, what can I do?
- How can I uninstall my EUcasino software?
- The "My Account" area gave me an error message, what can I do?
- How do I take a screenshot of my game?
- I have a Lobby MFC problem, what can I do?
- I have Windows Vista but there seems to be problems?
- I don't receive your email promotions, what should I do?
- Is it safe to make real money deposits over the internet?
- What methods can I use to deposit money into my account?
- How much can I deposit into my EUcasino account and how often may I deposit?
- How long will it take for EUcasino to process my deposit?
- If I use my credit card to deposit money, how will it show up on my bill?
How do I download and install the EUcasino software?
The download process is quick and easy: Click here for full instructions on how to download our free playing software.
How long will it take to download?
Depending on the speed of your internet connection, the software download should take no more than a few minutes to complete
What are the system requirements needed to run the EUcasino software?
EUcasino's software is supported by Microsoft Windows XP Operating Systems and above, with the following minimum specification: Pentium, 128MB RAM. You will also need a DSL or faster internet connection. Please note that Windows Vista is completely compatible with our software.
Unfortunately you cannot download EUcasino to Mac.
If you have been experiencing difficulties, below you will find three steps to help eradicate this issue:
- Firstly, could you ensure that your system clock is set to the correct time and date, and then try the software again as this can cause a conflict with the software.
- If you are then still experiencing problems, please check that you have configured any firewall software such as Norton, MacAfee or Windows firewall to allow the software access to the Internet. This is usually done through settings/configuration under their allowed programs list. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the firewall providers user manual or your system administrator. The same would apply if you are going through a proxy server/router. For more complicated proxy servers/firewalls you need to configure the exact ports and protocols allowed. Our download software uses these protocols and ports: http, https and tcp on ports: 80, 443 or 16565. Details on how to configure routers can be found at www.portforward.com.
- Networks can be unreliable, especially at the user end.
If you are using a WiFi connection to your modem/router or even a hard wired (twisted-pair) connection it would be worthwhile updating both firmware on the modem/router and the software drivers for the network adapter.
Details of how you can do this will be located at the respective manufacturers websites.
My User Name and/or Password are not accepted.
Always check that you have entered the correct Username and Password. Note that both of these are case sensitive, so you may need to turn on/off your Caps Lock as required. If for any reason you have forgotten your Username or Password, you can contact Customer Support and they will issue you with a new one.
Can I have more than one EUcasino account?
Players may only run one active account at any time, in order to avoid any confusion and to help avoid your account details being duplicated by would-be hackers.
I am having problems logging-in, what can I do?
First make sure that you are connected to the internet. If so, check that you have entered the correct Username and Password.
If you have a firewall operating on your computer, it is possible that this is preventing you from logging-in. On rare occasions the EUcasino server may encounter problems, in which case you should simply try to log-in again after a short period of time.
I'm having problems with my connection and can't seem to play normally?
If your internet connection is slow, this could be due to internet lag. Internet lag is often caused by poor connection between your ISP and our server.
Also please keep in mind that your location, Internet traffic, background downloading, as well as other variables all contribute to a slow connection. Unfortunately this is something beyond our control but your own connection is often improved if you close out other bandwidth-consuming applications such as internet browsers, file sharing programs, chat programs, etc. (Try to keep these at a minimum so that your play will be as smooth as possible.)
Please note our technicians monitor the speed of our connection around the clock and we do not experience slow connections, as we have the fastest high speed connection that is available.
Please keep an eye on your local internet connection icon which should be located at the bottom right hand side on your screen next to the time.
You may wish to contact your Internet Service Provider to see if they are also experiencing connection problems and to see if there is anything else they can do for you to keep your connection at a high speed.
The client seems unstable, what can I do?
Please make sure that your firewall is marked or ticked to accept the following files: EUcasino.exe, EUcasinoLobby.exe and EUcasinoDlgWeb.exe. The following Information is needed for our Technical Department if the problem still persists:
- Internet supplier name.
- Type of Internet connection.
- Anti spyware and its name.
- If you have a Firewall and its name.
- Your Operating system.
- Your Anti virus program.
- Your username.
- Your user ID.
- Your email address.
- Your time of disconnection.
- Screen shot of the error message you receive.
How can I uninstall my EUcasino software?
If for any reason you wish to remove the EUcasino software from your computer, simply follow the standard uninstall procedure. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this, then follow the instructions below
- Click "Start", located in the lower left corner of your desktop.
- Go to "Programs". Place the pointer over "EUcasino".
- A sub-menu will open. Click "Uninstall EUcasino".
- The EUcasino Uninstall window will appear. Click "Continue" to proceed.
- Click on "Finish", at the bottom of the pop-up window. The EUcasino software will now automatically uninstall from your PC.
The "My Account" area gave me an error message, what can I do?
Error Message: For Security Reasons this page is now disabled. Please close it and click "My account" again. This message appears when the personal area has timed out, meaning it was open for approximately 15 minutes without action taken. By closing and reopening the page, this should resolve the problem. Otherwise we recommend restarting the client.
How do I take a screenshot of my game?
In order to take the screenshot if a problem occurs, please press the button "PRINT SCREEN" and then open a Word Document and press Ctrl+V. After having done that, please send us the document as an attachment.
I have a Lobby MFC problem, what can I do?
Most likely the the problem is probably with the Flash on your computer and we suggest the following: Under the EUcasino software settings please select graphics quality as low. If this does not help, please try re-installing flash and install the latest version
I have Windows Vista but there seems to be problems?
Windows Vista is completely compatible with our software. In some cases Windows Vista tends to detect the ActiveX controls required to load the buttons as "Unsigned ActiveX controls" and blocks them. You could try the following workaround with regards to this issue, but this will be at your OWN RISK as Unsigned ActiveX controls can be much more of a potential security risk than signed ones from sites that cannot be trusted.
- Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Security" tab. Click on the globe marked "Internet". This will display a slider which, by default, is set to "Medium".
- Click on the "custom" button. Scroll down until you find the setting "Download unsigned ActiveX Controls". Prompt this setting.
- Click OK as needed to save the setting. This step will allow you to download an unsigned ActiveX control. Scroll down until you find the setting "Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting". Enable this setting.
- Click OK as needed to save the setting. This step will allow the VBScript in the web page can interact with the OCX.
- Please advise the player that as Unsigned ActiveX controls from untrusted sites can be much more of a potential security risk, the option under "Download unsigned ActiveX Controls" should NOT be set to Enable, rather leave this set to Disable or Prompt (in this case) for improved security, only allowing controls to be downloaded on site you know can be trusted.
Alternatively you could contact Microsoft with regards to this issue.
I don't receive your email promotions, what should I do?
To ensure you always receive our promotional emails you should make sure you add us to your safe list of senders. Find out how, Click here.
Is it safe to make real money deposits over the internet?
Despite the concerns of many internet users, depositing and withdrawing online is as safe as shopping in a store or by mail. EUcasino goes to great lengths to guarantee that your personal and financial information remains 100% secure and confidential.
We employ industry standard security protocols (128 bit, SSL data encryption technology) to ensure that all transactions including deposits and withdrawals are carried out in a totally secure manner.
What methods can I use to deposit money into my account?
Once you are ready to play with real money, you'll find that depositing at EUcasino couldn't be easier. We accept all major payment methods including credit cards, Neteller and many other alternative e-payment options.
How much can I deposit into my account and how often may I deposit?
Deposit amount and frequency varies depending on your chosen deposit method. Please visit the EUcasino Cashier for more details.
How long will it take for EUcasino to process my deposit?
Deposit processing times may vary according to which payment method you use, but for most methods, your deposit will be processed instantly or within 10 minutes.
If I use my credit card to deposit money, how will it show up on my bill?
Deposits made by credit card will appear as SKP*EUcasino, Aquapay London, code PREMIUM-VERSAILLES or EUcasino.
How do I play the games?
For full game help, Click here